Our Substance Use Disorder OutpatientTreatment program is currentlypartnering with Saint Paul-RamseyCounty Public Health and RamseyCounty Corrections to providecommunity based OUD treatment forrecently incarcerated individuals whohave an OUD diagnosis that was beingtreated with Suboxone (Buprenorphine)while the individual was incarcerated.
- Twenty seven years ago My Home Inc.,opened it’s doors to assist AfricanAmericans to develop, sustain, andstrengthen personal capacities to renewa sense of pride and dignity in beingAfrican American.
- Saint Paul-Ramsey County Public Health(SPRCPH) aims to protect and improvethe health of the people in RamseyCounty. SPRCPH carries an experiencein community engagement, has a longhistory in delivering direct service tocounty residents and is well equipped toprovide service to communities in needof opioid Use Disorder treatment.
Opioid Use Disorder Epidemic
- In 2018, 46,802 deaths wereattributed to opioids, 69% of alloverdose deaths.
- In 2019, 50,828 deaths were attributed to opioids, 70% of all overdose deaths.
- In 2020, the most recent year that the CDC has statistices for, 93,331 deaths were attributed to opioids.
African Americans are overrepresented in those numbers and have not historically had access to the best treatment programs for opioid use disorder (OUD), or substance use disorder (SUD).
Please leave your information and we will reach out as soon as possible.
Who We Are
My Home, Inc., is a licensed 245Gculturally specific outpatient substanceuse disorder program designed toaddress the unique substance healthneeds of the East and Western Africanand African American communities inthe greater Twin Cities metropolitanarea.